Brainwave entrainment, also referred to as brainwave synchronization and neural entrainment, refers to the capacity of the brain to naturally synchronize its brainwave frequencies with the rhythm of periodic external stimuli, most commonly auditory, visual, or tactile.
It is hypothesized that listening to these beats of certain frequencies one can induce a desired state of consciousness that corresponds with specific neural activity. It is widely accepted that patterns of neural firing, measured in Hz, correspond with states of alertness such as focused attention, deep sleep, etc.
ALPHA DYNAMICS is one of the very few in the world that by just pluging it in a power socket is constantly emitting alpha waves.
We made a small refference to the vast sientific research that heve been made for many years. Please feel free to review them extensively. We will try to update and keep it well informed. For any question do not hesitate to contect us via our form here or in firstname.lastname@example.org
- “children with ADHD found signifi cant increases with a standardized reading test” in A comprehensive review of the psychological effects of brainwave entrainment by HYMAN, MARK in 1995 download it in https://www.transparentcorp.com/downloads/Huang-PsychologicalEffectsBrainwaveEntrainment.pdf
Stress, Anxiety and GAD
- “increase of alpha brain waves amplitude in occipital area in people with GAD can increase the global functioning level and can reduce symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder”, “alpha training caused considerable reduction in personal report indices and in ranked anxiety scale” in Effects of Increase in Amplitude of Occipital Alpha & Theta Brain Waves on Global Functioning Level of Patients with GAD by Mohsen Dadashi, Behrooz Birashk, Farhad Taremian, Ali Asghar Asgarnejad, and Saeed Momtazi in 2015 read more here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4741268/
- “examined stress and anxiety, which we divided into short-term stress relief and long-term stress/burnout … found a significant difference after stimulation”, “A single session of alpha stimulation relieved stress for the employees of the addiction care facility” in A comprehensive review of the psychological effects of brainwave entrainment by HYMAN, MARK in 1995 download it in https://www.transparentcorp.com/downloads/Huang-PsychologicalEffectsBrainwaveEntrainment.pdf
- “Serotonin is released more during alpha brainwave states. Serotonin levels are associated with your moods and low serotonin levels are linked to depression and other neurological disorders, such as anxiety and panic attacks.” in Understanding your Brainwaves by Jeffrey L. Fannin, PhD in 2014 read more in http://drjoedispenza.com/files/understanding-brainwaves_white_paper.pdf
Memory and Attention
- “alpha-band activity… most likely reflecting the suppression of task-irrelevant structures”, “focused attention elicits large phase locking during the processing of a target stimulus without a concomitant amplitude change” in Alpha-band oscillations, attention, and controlled access to stored information from Wolfgang Klimesch in 2012 read more in https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3507158/
- “The immediate psychological effects of memory, attention, stress, pain, and headaches/migraines were shown to benefi t from even a single session of BWE” in A comprehensive review of the psychological effects of brainwave entrainment by HYMAN, MARK in 1995 download it in https://www.transparentcorp.com/downloads/Huang-PsychologicalEffectsBrainwaveEntrainment.pdf
- “Alpha enhancement autogenic training has been used in the treatment of migraine with a reduction in the number of migraine headaches per week” in The Treatment of Migraine with Variable Frequency PhotoStimulation by D.J. Anderson, B.Sc., M.B., B.S. in 1989 read more in https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/d8ac/b637ffd8493513ab429df886636323550c7c.pdf